Dirty Girls
Oddly enough, I love this picture. Sure, it could easily be a snap shot of a male's lesbian fantasy, but look a little closer. No, not at Large grabbing my face and trying to make out, nor at my Gene Simmons-esque tongue. Look at Shellie. She appears to be so into the shot that one can't help but to smile. Shellie personifies this photo and paints a clear picture of how truly drunk we all must have been.
1 Comments:
amy-i had so much fun with you this weekend. I'm really glad you came and visited and I can't wait for you to come back through again. Had a blast this night and the porn picture will be a historic moment for me. :)
I'm glad you're blogging now too, this will be a good way to keep up with everyone while you're traveling. Just blog you're experiences and we'll all comment instead of you having to individually write everyone back.
Post a Comment
<< Home