posted by Amy @ 12:29 AM
thats a great pic! it was nice seeing you this weekend! Have a safe and fun trip overseas!
hey amy, thanks for the 'thank you' card. that was sweet of you.
hey! are you in europe? hows the weather o'er therrr. have fun! be safe!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!Could you send me a copy Amy!!Thank you so much for coming to the wedding. You and John both looked great! Have fun in Europe and lets get together soon after you get back. Love Ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I do not regret the things I've done but those I did not do.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
thats a great pic! it was nice seeing you this weekend! Have a safe and fun trip overseas!
hey amy, thanks for the 'thank you' card. that was sweet of you.
hey! are you in europe? hows the weather o'er therrr. have fun! be safe!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!
Could you send me a copy Amy!!
Thank you so much for coming to the wedding. You and John both looked great! Have fun in Europe and lets get together soon after you get back. Love Ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home