Friday, July 15, 2005

Palace in Madrid


Barcelona Pics 169
Originally uploaded by upper9o.
Heids, John, and I outside the palace in Madrid. I look short. How strange.

4 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Kelley said...

cute pic! Glad to see John made it out there to visit. Amy u look so tan!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Amy I really like that green tank. And I looked at all the pics you sent, you guys look so happy! The pictures are amazing.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said...

Looks like you are having a blast! You guys all look great! Tell John and Heidi I said Hi.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

hey i saw all your pics on the kodak thing, nice work! you know you just just load them on flickr and get the same effect, right? just trying to save you some work, i know those places over there charge you by the minute to use the internet! good pics though, and yeah, how strange that you look short, wtf? hope you're having a blast! muah! liss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home