Monday, February 08, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again!!!

Woah. It's been 5 years since my last post. I'm surprised that this thing is still up! Much has happened in 5 years...started a career, met a guy, bought a house, got engaged, became a grownup!

Everything looked perfect on paper but somewhere along the way I forgot who I am and what's important to me. I'm single again for the first time in almost 6 years and am struggling to be independent.

The last 4 months have been a wild ride and there is surely more to come as I start the next chapter of my life. I'm on a mission to find "me" again and have a pretty good idea where I should start looking...Europe :)

3 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]S

[url=http://www.filmredux.techline4teens.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=287804&p=998390#p998390]They are beautiful store statement made ugg1d[/url]
[url=http://kaikkikalusteista.fi/foorumi/posting.php?mode=quote&f=7&p=132962]They are beautiful store statement made discount ugg2o[/url]
[url=http://www.snowyaya.com/twforums/posting.php?mode=quote&f=4&p=92401]They are beautiful store statement made discount ugg9q[/url]

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wubohizxm http://www.discountedairjordanshoes.com skmqdxrbr [url=http://www.discountedairjordanshoes.com]Cheap Retro Jordans[/url] hhsteqlkk
ghwfiwgit http://www.airjordan11retroconcordsssale.com hthezjidm [url=http://www.airjordan11retroconcordsssale.com]cheap air jordans[/url] sstelmkmu
vqoweuczn http://www.retro3jordansmanshoes.com gqfwnlcvf [url=http://www.retro3jordansmanshoes.com]jordan 11 concords[/url] pudxfabjg
vniqwlonh http://www.retrojordans4onlineshoes.com qtjgzujfa [url=http://www.retrojordans4onlineshoes.com]concords for sale[/url] gemvrhkwo
puwvywjdu http://www.retro3jordanswomanshoes.com lvhuhsxht pkczwuleo [url=http://www.retro3jordanswomanshoes.com]jordan 11 concords sale[/url] zitqpiuzv

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]Looking wonderful by using a perforated leather heel [url=http://www.maxsneakershoes.com]air max shoes[/url] panel, it can be including a removable Velcro strap and rubber soles . Deciding [url=http://www.maxsneakershoes.com]air max shoes sale[/url] on to examine films in your own home reduces several items . It is possible to clean them either yourself or perhaps a [url=http://www.maxsneakershoes.com]air max shoes for men[/url] appliance . You ought to know with regards to getting a top label of shoe you will have to read some reviews you can find online . This is why shoppers are paying a lot more attention [url=http://www.maxsportshoes.com]cheap nike air max[/url] on shoes shopping . They lobby any local administration, [url=http://www.maxsneakershoes.com]air max shoes for women[/url] deploying bare threats and obloquies the place veiled charm fails . Maybe you have a test of Air Max Jordan 6

The Jrdan 6 Air Max Fusion would be the latest version shoes of Nike air jordan shoes . Parish is connected with an exception here playing for four teams in the 22-year career however, the bulk of that period was spent with Bird, McHale plus the Celtics and hubby [url=http://www.maxsportshoes.com]nike air max[/url] isn't doubt additional known for what he did in those 15 seasons in Boston than what he did in the other seven years with Golden State (76-80) Charlotte (94-96) and Chicago (96-97).[/p]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home