Interlaken is in wedged in the middle of the Swiss Alps with two ginormous lakes on both side. Heids and I did a hike where we could see both lakes. I took this a little less than halfway up. O what a hike.
fuckin amazing, damn, reminds me of when we went sailing in the whit sundays! Shells and I went on an 1 1/2 hr hike while you lazy asses drank by the pool :) It was beautiful. So windy too. I think shells ended up peeing on herself bc we had to go so bad up there and it was so windy it just blew back on her. ha!!
Nice Jess. I remember that. Definatley too lazy for that hike. But thanks for taking pictures for me with my camera. They were awesome!
By the way, there are more pictures on ofoto if you feel like checking them out. I can't put them all on flickr because they are too big and take up too much space.
4 Comments:
fuckin amazing, damn, reminds me of when we went sailing in the whit sundays! Shells and I went on an 1 1/2 hr hike while you lazy asses drank by the pool :) It was beautiful. So windy too. I think shells ended up peeing on herself bc we had to go so bad up there and it was so windy it just blew back on her. ha!!
Nice Jess. I remember that. Definatley too lazy for that hike. But thanks for taking pictures for me with my camera. They were awesome!
By the way, there are more pictures on ofoto if you feel like checking them out. I can't put them all on flickr because they are too big and take up too much space.
i miss ya. andy emailed me and said you two were gonna try and meet up! Hope that works out. Keep me updated.
amazing view!
Post a Comment
<< Home