$ $ $
Damn is Norway expensive. Word on the street is that Oslo is the second most expensive city in the world, just shy of Tokyo. After spending $26 on a chicken quesadilla at Friday's, I believe it. Not to mention that it cost nearly $50 just to get from the Oslo airport to our hostel. At this rate I'll be broke in no time. Thank goodness I'll be staying with friends for the rest of my trip.I just arrived in Trondheim this morning and was met by Zanett at the airport. She says hi to all of you out there and says that a possible trip to the States may be in the works. We are going out tomorrow night then are going to a soccer game on Sunday. How fun! I always wanted to go to a game in Europe. They are nuts about soccer over here. Tine flying down to Trondheim on Tuesday then we are all driving up for the weekend to stay at Tine's place. I'm excited. This is going to be a lot of fun. It's great to see these girls again. It's been over 2 years since I have seen them but it feels like nothing has changed.


4 Comments:
Holy Cow thats soo much!!! I have a friend from Oslo!
awwwww! tell them hi! thatd be so cool if they came back to the states! yee-haw! sounds like an expensive trip no doubt.
Have fun but get some sleep . I understand the sun sets at 11 and rises at 3am.What is the town of Tronheim like??? What to do and see besides beautiful scenery?? Are there native people with reindeer herds around there???What do these people do for jobs up there--remember the books --everyone wanted to leave for sun and jobs in Spain.I go to Montana soon--remote places too.love,cnm
Tell the girls I said hi!
Post a Comment
<< Home